It’s safe to say that cloud technology or cloud computing has been globally accepted into business and non-for-profits organizations of all sizes. We can help you navigate these waters and select the right cloud technology to meet your needs. Most cloud services are “ulitity” based, meaning you are billed for the consumption. So it’s important you have the right IT services company providing your the cloud service. Not all cloud’s are created equal. The most commonly used cloud platforms cover:
OFFICE 365 FOR EMAIL
Get the most from Microsoft’s hosted email platform. We’re able to migrate your email to Office365 without any downtime and then manage your monthly subscription. Ask about Office365 applications.
INFRASTRUCTURE AS A SERVICE
Leverage the power of third party data centers. removing the need for on premise servers. We’ll ensure you have the right infrastucture without the headaches of large capital expenditure
Online backup solutions gives you the ability to recover your data easily, while removing any labour required in managing tapes or hard drives. Our solution(s) are enterprise grade at affordable pricing
VOICE OVER IP FOR PHONES
VOIP technology for your phones is common and works well when properly implemented. We’ll put you in touch with the best partners and ensure you have little to no phone issues ever.
CLOUD FILE SHARING
Our solution allows you to have your enter file server on the cloud, for easy access on any device. For those that still require onsite servers, our unique add-on can select particular files to make available on the cloud
CLOUD SOFTWARE LICENSING
Many traditional software solutions are no offering subscriptions vs traditional cd’s and one time purchases. Cloud based subscriptions provide you with support and updates on their latest versions.
All the Cloud Technology you would ever need
Leverage our massive partner list to get any technology your organization needs to be successful.
- Microsoft Office 365,
- Barracuda Essentials
- Mimecast – Email archiving
- Cloud File Sharing and Collaboration
- Canadian based Cloud / Online Backup
- Barracuda Backup solutions
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Hardware as a Service (HaaS)
- VOIP telephone systems
What People Are Saying
- Over the 2 years of working with D-Tech, they have worked in tandem with our onsite staff and taken over our infrastructure from the previous IT Company. They have successfully downsized our servers and related infrastructure to a model that reduces support costs and leverages new cloud based technologies.
- I highly recommend D-Tech to manage any not-for-profit’s IT infrastructure. We have been working with D-Tech Consulting since 2007 and we are extremely happy with D-Tech’s services. All staff are prompt, professional and skilled.
- As our new service provider, D-Tech has provided us with exceptional service and expertise. Their staff’s skill and professionalism have proven invaluable in the smooth transition of our I.T. services. CPCO is confident in D-Tech’s ability to effectively manage our I.T. needs now and in the future
- D-Tech took over from our full time support staff in 2009. Moving from a local presence to an outsourced model was a smooth transition. Our staff have received the proper support they need expediently and with care. We feel we have tremendous value in working with D-Tech, not only were their fee’s lower than our full time salary’s for IT, but we receive all the benefit of a diversified team.
- The staff at D-Tech are very knowledgeable, approachable and friendly. Over the many years in working together we have worked together on many implementations and projects, often with D-Tech recommending new technology to enable our business to operate optimally. We have undergone several major undertakings in infrastructure without issues and are always on budget.